Wednesday, June 25, 2008

washing machine woes

tragedy struck last night when I discovered the washing machine is well sick..
not draining properly or spinning very well either not happy to find that let me tell you!
I made the executive decision to just call Sears to come look at the thing. After the excessively long and drawn out refrigerator saga that did not get resolved till we bought an new one I am not wanting the hassle of a mom & pop repair place and we did get the washer from Sears in the first place so Sears it is.
I was looking for model# for when I called an found the Sears repair phone number right on the washer and when I called to schedule the entire thing was automated little creepy all I had to enter was the phone number they knew the address & last name they even had my cell number as the alternate phone. A little big brotherish but I suppose the last 3 major appliances we bought oh 4 if we count the water heater did come from them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh noes about the washer... good move for calling Sears. At least it wasn't raining in your house. You know, like it is at Anna & Jim's?