Saturday, June 28, 2008

random Saturday

because I missed Thursday
-glad to have computer at home again although I have been accused of "using up" the laptop
-when I'm not on it the boy is I think D might just need to buy one of his own..
-yes the boy is a computer geek in the making( he could log on by himself at 2)
-the walmart is more enjoyable before 7 am on a Saturday
-I don't really call stores the walmart or the target, only in jest, but I catch myself doing it more and more. maybe the joke is on me?
-not a huge fan of working on Saturdays but at least the office should be quiet. I hope.
-I forgot my necklace this morning and it's really bugging me
-I live with boys they are forsaking Hulk for Wall-E or at least that was the plan yesterday the big green guy might just win out in the end
-I hope this one is better I did not care for the last film version..but then again not a big fan regardless. I never watched the tv show growing up although I believe my brother was a devoted watcher
-wow the last Ocean's film was really self indulgent and just well bad they could have skipped making it
-found a new hair stylist courtesy of a friend who I never actually get to see all that much but we do email
-you can generally recognize the married guys easily they will be the first to notice & compliment your hair cut
-at least the ones that are properly trained
-I am grateful for the technology so I can stay in touch with current friends and reconnect with old ones
-guess I need to actually get some work done...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I've been a bad, non-commenting friend... sorry. Also sorry I've got to cancel next Saturday... I really need to drink rum and eat meat. But I'll be bonding with the fams up in the great white north... hopefully we can get in and out before winter sets in again!

overtly trite said...

don't know I thought it starts snowing in the UP in July doesn't it?