Friday, June 27, 2008

explain to me how this works

I am intrigued with how they come up with numbers and costs for repairs. We need the drain pipe or something cleared for $151.86 why can't they round it up? why the extra $1.86?
So I blame D & C for constantly leaving junk in their pockets of course that isn't quite fair i am am the one doing laundry so I need to be more diligent about checking the pockets!
Wasted day again I am not headed across town for an hour or 2 of work and hopefully he will be done soon so I can catch up on my tons of laundry.
Why in this day and age can they not be more precise than they are estimating arrival times? I understand they can not be exact but maybe less of a window? I could have got 1/2 day today if I knew he wasn't showing up till almost 2. Yesterday I could have worked a complete day if I knew Fed Ex wasn't go to be by till 4, my time is valuable as well ya know?

No comments: