Friday, June 27, 2008

wasted day #2?

that remains to be seen I suppose...I completely enjoy those weekends when we have an absolutely do nothing stay in your pjs all day sort of day but when I am tethered to the house waiting on something it drives me batty(yes yes short trip I know). So repairman was suppose to come yesterday between 8-12 no biggie take a 1/2 off work-except I got a call on Wed night telling me I needed to reschedule damn it ok fine wait around for them on Friday instead...Really convenient thanks so very much
I did however have to wait around for Fed Ex all freaking day they did not deliver until after 4...
With all of the fancy tracking etc they seem to have these days could they not come up with an estimated time of arrival? I could have worked a full day and still been home to sign for the package....or could have had it delivered to work there is always someone there.
No instead I did nothing all day, could not even do laundry which is piling up in an alarming sort of way. At least I caught up on all my DVR'd shows, watched the most recent Harry Potter film so I am caught up on those for now and grabbed a nap on the couch not the most productive of days and now I am working on Saturday at least I will be well rested!

No comments: