Friday, April 6, 2007

Refrigerators

why do they need computers? The motherboard on ours went out so it does not self defrost properly which caused the cool airflow in the fridge part to be sorely lacking, which in turn caused us to have to throw out an entire refrigerator worth of food, caused me to miss a 1/2 day of work because the repairman would be at our house sometime between 12-4, yeah right try 6 p.m. instead. On the upside I did clean out the fridge & freezer, my mil lives close enough so I was able to bring the contents of the freezer part to her house for safe keeping. The fridge is working for now they had to order the part which should be here next week, they siad it would be fine for the short term but I'm sticking with only the 1/2 gallon of milk till it's completely fixed.

No comments: