Thursday, May 15, 2008

random Thursday

-I do not like being awake at 4 in the morning
-neither does Oscar after grudgingly going outside he returned to curl up at my feet , go back to sleep & snore
-happy to see Project Runway returns in July
-if a class and lab are co-requisites there should be an equal number of spaces available in each
-you can have 25 years of academia blah blah blah but it does not add up you blustery fool and I am not an idiot that math does not compute-again 20 open spaces in class should equal 20 open labs
-if I hear uneducated, white & under a certain income one more time.. good grief come on you just want to call them crackers, admit it
-come on you just want to say the crackers won't vote for the black guy
-I am a woman, a liberal, a feminist, a registered democrat and still that does not mean I have to vote for the female for president
-or rather that female
-the assumption that all black people will vote for Obama annoys me too
-you gave up golf? why not something serious like eating broccoli or something?
-oh wait that was your dad-how 'bout making your bed now that is serious stuff....
-I am a bad mamma yesterday afternoon C was busy being his usual perky and repetitive self and I snapped at him-look back in the rear view mirror to see tears welling up in his eyes-just kick me in the stomach next time kiddo. Mommy is sorry.
-I miss my mommy I hate living 800+ miles away from her
-C has really great baseball coaches this season
-I want new luggage don't really need it but I have been ogling sales fliers
-I really hate waking up at 4 am oh did I say that already? I am delirious at this point

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the bubba vote she's talking about and whether it's her or him as the nominee it represents the defeat of the Democratic Party. Sad. But, yeah, nobody wants to call this what it is, but it's racism. It's still alive and well, it's not going away. Espec. when white people say "hey, your problems aren't my fault... you're free, I didn't own slaves, I did nothing wrong." Um, yes, white people do say that kind of cra-zazy shiznit all the time. Nobody has a monopoly on stupid.

BTW that was a random post... poor Oscar. I got up at 5:15 becz. yesterday I started cleaning out closets. House looks like it blew the hell-o up. But then again, it always does.

overtly trite said...

yes I having a REALLY random sort of day, one of those days that makes you want to run away and join the circus