Friday, May 16, 2008

growing up fast

yeah he is still growing up much faster than I'd like..damn child no respect for his mother.
Last weekend he decided he needed his own alarm clock to get up by I guess he's getting too big to have mommy wake him up every day. Now I just have to fetch him once I hear the alarm go off-the slow wake up hasn't changed or anything and I suspect that will get worse as we spiral towards the dreaded teen years.
The next big stepping stone well that may be an overstatement of sorts it was just something that took me by surprise the boy was enraptured by the poster rack at wally-world he is desperate to get some to hang up in his room. I'm thinking we skip painting his room just buy a bunch of posters, get his new furniture and call it a day

2 comments:

Jennilu said...

It depends on what kind of poster he was looking at. Was is a Pamela Anderson? Or just Spongebob? For you sake, I am hoping is was Spongebob.

overtly trite said...

thankfully Iron Man & Transformers!!!!!