Friday, May 16, 2008

fiesta time

seems like an active summer on the party circuit this year
-we have Meatfest '08 next weekend
-I need to book C's party today-his birthday is fast fast upon us! I'm still having trouble with the whole turning 8 thing is is possible? I literally just gave birth to the boy...
-looks like we in town for the 4th this year and we can finally attend an annual party our friends give. Apparently crazy amounts of money are spent on fireworks so that should be fun
- the baby shower for our niece in August sounds like it is going to be ridiculous like 75+ people ridiculous!
and this is just the stuff I can think of right now, I'm sure we will have cookouts sprinkled throughout the rest of the upcoming months plus I still really really want to put together another boil, the one we had a few years ago was great fun!

No comments: