Saturday, May 10, 2008

although

in an awww shucks window on D our first mother's day as a married couple he gave me a present "because someday you will be some one's mom"
I should leave it at that but of course I won't
He gave me a pepper spray key chain to ward off bad guys. nice sweet ok except for the fact he decided to test it in the apartment. just a word to the wise don't try that at home folks.. I guess I should be grateful he didn't spray me with the stuff
now as far as tomorrow I know C made me something at school and I know D made an appointment for me at Oasis day spa for the end of the month for a massage mani & pedicure and rumor has him cooking dinner for me and the MIL so we'll see......

3 comments:

Anna said...

I must say...that the preview present was really sweet. You know, that D can be a goodie! Hope you had a wonderful day today!

Anonymous said...

I think the Bob read your post... I got a gift cert. to Belleza. Hmmmm, great minds? You think?

overtly trite said...

spa visit always a good & safe fall back gift took D awhile to get there but he figured it out eventually!