Thursday, February 14, 2008

well now that is just gross

so I am a buyer for a local record store and yes we actually do sell records as well as cds, dvds and everything else under the sun or so it seems as I am responsible for buying amongst other things the everything under the sun part of our inventory.
We carry some really stupid stuff, some of it sells some does not it can be very hit or miss at times.
I thought I had hit an all time low last year with bacon mints-they are repulsive or so I assume the smell made me, well let's just say tasting them was not going to happen. Oddly enough someone was buying them from us.
Today I hit an all new low crickettes. Yes crickettes sour cream & onion, bacon & cheese or salt & vinegar flavored crickets.
I will not be trying these either

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speechless... that's what that leaves me. Of the nasty, to paraphrase Newscoma.

Randall said...

Wacky stuff.