Monday, February 11, 2008

weekend the abridged version

-came home friday and my hip hurt serious can't sleep sort of hurt miserable night all around and I slept like crap
-Saturday up early(see above) took lots of ibuprofen
-C was up at 7 a.m. looking for breakfast right away
-by 9:10 he was looking for lunch
-C had a birthday party in the afternoon so we headed over to Walmart-not a great idea early on a pretty Sat afternoon. good grief!
-had to give the little no we are not buying you anything speech we are getting a gift for your friend
-bought some absorbine jr why jr what was absorbine sr?
-and why does it have to smell like that?
-dropped kiddo at party and did not stay I like that he is older and I feel comfortable doing that now
-spent most of the rest of Saturday sleeping
-cut the hell out of my finger opening a can my first thought was dammit D-he has a thing about can openers so we have the hand crank kind and I blamed him for my not paying attention, hey he wan't there to defend himself
-felt much better on Sunday. I think the hip felt bad because I did not feel well it seems a problem when I am over tired or feeling sick. Love this whole aging process...
-trouble getting moving this morning for both C & myself so I drove him to school. He probably could have made the bus if I sent him down there by himself but I am not comfortable doing that just yet. I was younger than he is when I was getting the bus by myself am I being over protective or just safe?
-the owner just walked in and is already on my nerves why can't I win the lottery??? oh yeah I need to actually buy a ticket once in awhile
-in truth he was on my nerves before he got here specifically when I opened my e-mail. He actually forwarded something important to me that was from a month ago just this weekend-luckily I already had the info...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We celebrated Valentines early. Thi Thi and I made a trip to the adult store to surprise our guys. Edumacational doesn't even begin to tell the tale!

Glad your hip is better! Check into my Reflexologist, she can fix that!