Thursday, February 5, 2009

feel sorry for the teachers this morning

after 2 1/2 days of "snow miracle" I am sure the kiddies will be hard to corral this morning. We had troubles here getting out of bed, eating breakfast you name it it took C twice as long as normal and he is not a morning person to begin with soo I had to drive him into school no way no how were we going to make a 6:50 bus.
I really do think they could have gotten by with just a delayed opening yesterday instead of a complete day off. I also think that Knox county should look into their policies regarding school closures and perhaps consider dividing the schools up into some sort of sub-sections by location for closures etc because the roads out here were fine yesterday and while my son had a great time playing Wii at his grandmother's all day I think school would have been a better option.

No comments: