Wednesday, February 4, 2009

day two of snow day miracle

Monday was only 1/2 a day of miracle so this will be second full day. Yes they are out of school again today except there has not been more snow it is just very very cold and they say we maybe might have more snow at some point today upshot being no school today. I have some school work to do myself this morning and then I will see if Mee-Maw doesn't mind a visitor again today, hopefully the Wii has cooled down after much play yesterday..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Webb had to go... much wailing and gnashing. However, there's still lots of winter left, Knox Co. may need more days that they've wasted.

overtly trite said...

I was really hoping for some snow myself so I could stay home too..don't think I can call it because it's cold