Saturday, January 31, 2009

where are the toes?

I was shopping the other day at what may or may not have been the big box retailer with a red bulls eye for a logo, walked past a display of socks and thought oh how cute I need some pink stripey socks. Normally I don't do much sock wearing but with micro lab we have to wear shoes that cover not only toes but the back of the foot so I am wearing socks at least twice a week these days. So cute socks, bought socks, brought home socks, went to put socks on and they were toe-less? Or are they(shock & horror) leg warmers? What is the point? file under waste of money!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

snigger... you bought leg warmers!!! Are you pairing them with your cut-up sweatshirts?

overtly trite said...

maybe

Unknown said...

You can layer them over normal socks and stay warm! I would totally wear those, lol!

Anonymous said...

I think they're actually yoga socks, so your toes can still grip the floor, but you stay warm.

Can you just exchange them?

Anonymous said...

That was me...

overtly trite said...

yoga socks now that make sense-they are yours if you want them Allison the receipt is who knows where at this point