Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I am just not that interesting..

so after coming up with 25 random facts on facebook I got tagged for another 8 by Random Ramblings ack! okay here goes and yes I will most likely repeat some but I think I can manage more than a few new randomnesses(hmm spell check saying this word is good)

1. when we were dating my horoscope one Sunday read something along the lines of the letters D & Y will have significance in your life. Coincidentally David's initials. It was a NY paper so I don't think he paid anyone off or anything but I wish I had saved that paper. That was not the reason I married him.
2. I am horrible about letting friendships fade however I must make friends with similar sorts of people because they weren't exactly keeping in touch either. I love FB because I have reconnected with folks. With some we have picked up right where we left off, others whom I never had anything much to do with in high school seem to be becoming fast new friends and a few other I would have considered some of my really good friends are content not to rekindle much at all.
3. I am addicted to Target. Seriously I bet other customers would recognize me. hell if I walked in wearing red & khaki people would totally think I worked there.
4. for as much trashy television that I like to watch I really like to read a lot. In fact I frequently have 2 books going at once except when school is in session I find books to distracting and switch to magazines
5. I wish I had been able to stay home longer with C when he was a baby but I think I would have been crap at the SAHM gig. I was blessed with a helpful MIL(even in all her craziness) and a husband who spent a year as Mr Mom
6. I only moved down south for a year, just out of curiosity, A year in TN. That was almost 17 years ago I suppose I'll stay
7. I absolutely love going out to breakfast or brunch and rarely do. Life gets in the way all to frequently.
8. my favorite Saturdays are the ones where we spend the day in pajamas and watch bad movies. Sometimes I think I could be totally happy as a hermit.
not going to tag anyone specific but please join in the reindeer games if you wish

2 comments:

JMS said...

I'm sorry - I just HAD to do it!!! I did my 25 on FB, too! I like your list very much!

You know, my Hubby is a SAHD, but also is a Massage Therapist so he can luckily work his hours around mine and our kids are taken care of.

I sometimes wish I could be a SAHM, but I think I would suck at it. The kids are very lucky my Hubby is a lot more patient than I am in the parenting department!

Hope you're well today!

~JMS

JMS said...

Oh - and I think your VERY interesting! :)