Sunday, November 16, 2008

some sort of goldfish moment?

My crazy little boy..okay so he is not sooo little good grief he gets bigger every day I think. Anyway..we popped in to the grocery store yesterday and the lovely new mega-mart Kroger has toys yay what a faboo idea folks. Like an idiot I left him in the toy aisle and when I returned he was trying to talk me into some nerf gun thingy and he "would pay me back when we got home" I of course reminded him that his money was restricted for the time being and besides Christmas was coming really soon, maybe he should consider a list of things he was interested in receiving. Okay fine until literally a foot down the aisle Star Wars action figures appear he "really needs Commander Gree" and the conversation from just seconds ago is regurgitated almost verbatim.

No comments: