Monday, May 19, 2008

family time

busy little weekend I worked Saturday for a bit, C had a ball game plus a birthday party to attend(more on that one later) D had to help MIL with her car battery-needs charging every few months because she has 2 cars and never drives that one.
Sunday D worked a half day, C was suppose to have a ball game that was a make-up but it of course as luck would have it this season the was rained out a second time. There were also plans to go to the cinema and see Iron Man. D was ignoring my I don't really want to go you boys go on without me sort of vibe I was trying to convey so I wound up going and had a good time. It was a pretty good movie which was a good thing considering after tickets, popcorn & soda we spent a small fortune....good grief next time we smuggle in snacks(just kidding john!)
Nice steak dinner was had, luckily D managed to get it grilled before the storms returned nothing beats grilled food!!! Some day after I win the lottery and can have the house I want I am putting one of those grill things built into my kitchen-you know like they have on food tv.
Finished the evening with the Mets/Yankees game and I am glad I went to bed before it got really ugly (I am not a mets fan) last I saw the Yankees had just scored 2 unfortunately it wound up being the only 2...

No comments: