Tuesday, May 20, 2008

quit bugging me

the school system started a new program with the lunches last year-computer based the kids has a code instead on meal tickets, I can monitor on line what is being spent on what meal, I can pay on line-for a fee mind you so I still just send a check to school with the boy-you also get updates letting you know when the amount available needs replenishing.
Handy and fabulous except he has 2 1/2 days left quit sending me emails I am not replenishing! at this point he has enough to get him through even if he gets ice cream the next couple of days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just canceled all my paypams emails. They were still sending me daily reports on my child who has graduated high school.

Anonymous said...

Get Jenni to tell you about Kaylea and the two lane charge system at school... another Kaylea story that will live in infamy.

Jennilu said...

At least you can check the balance online. We, here in Sevier county, have that new fangled electronic lunch system, also. But they ain't no way fer us to know how much chargin' our youngins have left. We cain't check the balance no how. We has to wait fer um to send us an overdrawn notice. We cain't pay em by no dad damn computer either. They want them checks. So I jest wait fer Kbug to bring me a dunn notice home and then I send in a little piece of money.

overtly trite said...

just got another email this a.m.-school ended yesterday we made with 40 cents to spare! I need to go turn off updates for the summer