Monday, February 18, 2008

thwarted by illness again

not major illness for our family just a cold for C but it derailed plans for the weekend. D's brother is in town for a visit and there were tickets for motocross on Sat night after which we were going to drop C at MIL's for a sleepover and we were going to a party, a geek party but a party nonetheless. C was not up to motocross and since he was the main reason to go plans were scrapped for that. I stayed home while D & BIL went to geek party.
Sunday we were going to try & organize a bowling soiree but both D & I wound up working-unusual for both of us on a Sunday but it happened so plans for that were also scrapped.
Not a very exciting weekend however next weekend baseball starts in, well just tryouts but that will keep us busy till May. C is still really gung-ho on basketball as well and I am not sure where to find a summer league but I'll see what I can do.

No comments: