Saturday, December 22, 2007

let's hit the road people

C my normally stumbally & bumbally boy in the mornings is set and ready to go see grammy & grandpa! Now don't get me wrong he still stumbled & bumbled his way down the hall this morning but fully dressed, well except for sock & shoes I pointed out he might need those.
so we are set
-charged dvd player altough it does have a car jack thingy
-charged nintendo ds & gameboy
-some transformer learning thing he got from his cousin yesterday
-couple of activity books
-snacks & drinks
-gifts
-clothes
-dog is off visiting-thanks again to feed the monkeys
what am I going to do without computer access for 24 hours?!?

2 comments:

Appalachian Feminist Breeder said...

I is important to have charged electronics for the road esp. with a kid!

overtly trite said...

amen to that! how did our parnets survive?!