Thursday, December 20, 2007

random christmasness

-love being able to get gift cards for multiple locations at Kroger or Walgreens it makes my life a smidgen easier
-got out Christmas cards for the first time in THREE years this morning-it's a miracle anyone actually sends us cards any more
-the post office was surprisingly quick & efficient this morning
-did not bake cookies but our rum cakes kick butt-have to make the last 2 tonight
-still have no idea what to buy my mother for Christmas
-just talked to my Dad he was no help on the mom Christmas gift idea problem
-I have not seen Christmas Story in it's entirety just yet but I think there is a marathon on Christmas Eve

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DO. NOT. MISS. THE. CHRISTMAS. STORY. MARATHON. PERIOD! It's just the best movie ever, the end.

overtly trite said...

I should have said this year I have seen the movies um lots and lots