Monday, December 17, 2007

lazy weekend

honestly I should be in full on panic mode at this point, not all gifts purchased yet, some that are need to be shipped, christmas cards are still down at the store, stamps, need to bake, road tripping in less than a week and am I ready no not all, hell I didn't even grocery shop or finish the laundry this weekend. But you know that is ok I had a lovely weekend nonetheless. D found a proper English tea house in Chattanooga so we drove down with some friends and had a spot of tea. To counter balance for the boys we also stopped in for wings & beer at another local establishment. A really enjoyable time was had by one & all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deep breaths... just take deep breaths and keep your weekend in your head. At least you've had time to post... not here, no time for that hoo hah. But boy am I working up some good aggravation that'll probably splatter all over my page by the end of this week. Because, you know, it's time.

overtly trite said...

you'll notice my blogs are usually posted while I'm at work :)
what can I say I'm bad people...