Sunday, December 23, 2007

notes from the road

-when you witness a car wreck and call 911 near a rest stop they will ask you over and over what is the # of the rest stop, how in the hell should I know what number it is? I told you where it was located what more do you want from my life
-beer is not sold at the grocery store in PA
-I should have held onto the Christmas cards and mailed them from Bethlehem PA
-evidently the operation was helpful C does not snore so much anymore
we are safe & sound in scenic Danbury CT home of the groped Santa and in a repeat of the trip this summer it is raining-raining a lot today

2 comments:

Appalachian Feminist Breeder said...

I am glad that the little one is doing well! The groped Santa seems to be another story.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Blog Buddy and Fam! Hope you have a wonderful family holiday!