Thursday, December 27, 2007

little boy growing up

most of the time when out in public with C if he need to use a restroom I send him on his way to the men's room. I do keep an eye out on the time it takes and who may or may not be walking in but generally speaking no problem. When flying it is usually just the 2 of us so he just goes in to the ladies with me however we have not flown up north in over a year, past couple of trips up North have been road trips.
On the road Saturday first place we stopped had a single ladies room & a single men's room so no problem I sent him on his way. The second place we stopped was a very busy truck stop/gas station/fast food eatery(I use the term eatery very loosely) as D was pumping gas I grabbed C and took him with me to the ladies and for the very first time I got vehement protest as he hissed "this is so embarrassing" to me.
But you know better safe than sorry so tough noogies kid next time wait for your father then you can go to the gents! Should be fun this summer flying like I'd let him go alone at LaGuardia..

No comments: