Monday, November 12, 2007

*****!!?!

damn school crap. I got a lovely postcard in the mail last week saying my registration and transcript and everything was on hold because I did not take my placement tests. Can't get my grades or register for next semester. That's ok I will call over to records and inquire about my transcript which PSTCC has had since August. Now I will give them the math placement test I have avoided it thus far but I will take it especially since the plan is for me to take math next semester. But reading & writing NO damn it Sarah Lawrence College is all freaking reading & writing I will not concede on that point.
After 3 phone messages the lady who was suppose to be reviewing my transcript finally called me back today asking if I could get course descriptions from SLC as they were no longer on line. no flipping duh that was 1985-89 no big surprise the info was no longer available. So a call to SLC they can find out and fax it over but it will take some time. Why this didn't happen in AUGUST when I submitted my transcript I do not know.
I need to get a lottery ticket tonight on the way home and some ibuprofen I have a headache...

No comments: