Thursday, January 1, 2009

merry happy new year!

I am a loss for something retrospective or inspirational & wonderful to write.
2008 was a year like any other it had its ups & downs I laughed, I cried and now it's 2009 and I expect some more of the same. I don't really buy into the whole resolutions thing honestly I would like to lose weight, be a nicer person, be more organized and less of a procrastinator, see more of my friends, spend more time with family every day of the week not just for New Year's! I am indeed hopeful for the year ahead the good, the bad, the challenges and the fun stuff, school, dishes and even laundry, friends, family, travel and the days spent home in our pajamas watching Lance Henriksen Sci-Fi channel. I wish for hope, health and prosperity for my friends & family and I'm kind of curious to see what the New Year brings but now, now it's time for a nap.

1 comment:

designHER Momma said...

hey - great post from my point of view....you said it all!