Monday, December 29, 2008

before I get in trouble for not having blogged about it

David once again continues to redeem himself for that first horrendous Christmas and the whole shiny track suit incident. Although said track suit is still in my possession and can be brought out at a moment's notice but I digress. This was the year David discovered ebay which quite frankly made me a little nervous but my doubts were all for naught and under the tree was a lovely Coach bag as well as a Francesco Biasia bag and of course my favorite perfume of all time Opium and then a pair of Michael Kors sunglasses that would have been under the tree had the US postal service not had a 1/2 day on Christmas Eve well and a 1/2 day in the 26th as well but by the 27th my Christmas was complete. So Mommy had the greatest Christmas ever as well!

No comments: