Friday, January 16, 2009

I use to think I was losing my mind slowly

except it seems to have accelerated lately. I missed that doctor's visit by 24 hour last week then yesterday, and I wasn't going to publicly admit this but I completely went to the wrong building for my lecture.
It took me more than a few minutes to figure it out.
And some help from someone else.
I felt utterly & completely stupid. This is a community college and not a large campus-what 4 maybe 5 buildings? So I was few minutes late for class what a great way to start the semester off on the right foot. Oh how your opinion of lateness changes when you are an adult and paying for school yourself! On to my next gaff...the PTA staff appreciation committee has a soup/salad luncheon for the teachers and I volunteered to make my tortellini soup because it is super yummy and super easy to make. Got up this morning and put it together, threw it in the crock pot and drove C and the soup to school. Walked in to the office to drop it off and oops the soup/salad lunch is next Friday. I am having some issues here! I suppose on top of the day timer I carry in my purse and the calendar I have in my kitchen I am going to have to start scheduling things on my computer and my cell phone.

No comments: