Thursday, December 18, 2008

yes dear I am going to blog about it....

we got new phones yesterday. You don't even need to go to the store any longer you can order phones online and they ship them to your door and then program them with one easy phone call. You can even get them free if you promise to give them your first born or something like that could be a kidney not too clear about the details David ordered them. So new phones I got the pretty green one going to miss my pretty pink phone but I like the green one, David calls to program the phones starts with mine very easy boom done hands me my phone and then I spend the next hour transferring my contact list I think I could have done it online but that involved purchasing something and they already get enough of my money. David then moves onto to his own phone and they could not get it to load or work could not find a signal who the hell knows. Customer service tries a few things and then finally transfers him to another department maybe they could help. At that point I suggested that since he was calling from his phone perhaps that was why the new phone would not load his number properly.
I was then told not to blog about this.

3 comments:

JMS said...

Sounds exactly like something my hubby would do! Poor things...

Bro. Byron said...

I hear that "don't blog about this" all of the time. I never listen either! ;)

Anonymous said...

Lucky David is so cute... that's what keeps him alive, right?