Wednesday, December 3, 2008

peanut butter


if I had only known the ridiculous amounts of peanut butter that would be consumed in this household I would have bought stock in a peanut farm. Personally I can't stand the stuff I'll eat it maybe once a year by choice or by necessity if I haven't been shopping. The boys on the other hand have been know to eat the stuff by the spoonful, C has it each & every day for lunch and it is a frequent breakfast ingredient as well hence the need for the 20 gallon jug of pb. Even oscar loves the stuff! After watching a program on sandwich shops this weekend the boys are all about Peanut butter & Co. A little pricey but luckily available at local supermarkets, it'll be be a treat and not everyday pb and most certainly not offered to the dog! The dark chocolate & cinnamon raisin swirl have been huge hits so far selection has been limited so we may have to order the maple, honey & spicy kinds online. Maybe Santa will bring some...

No comments: