Wednesday, December 3, 2008

muffins for mommy

and more importantly they had coffee for mommy at school this morning! We must be moving up in the world it was actually good coffee & they had real creamer, unlike the primary school who only ever offered the powdered stuff. I wonder if we'll get flavored creamer by the time we hit the intermediate school? and then who knows Bailey's Irish Creme at the high school? I don't know if I missed an email or a flyer but they were also trying to raise money for the Empty Stocking Fund, a very worthwhile cause and I was grateful for the freak coincidence of having cash in my wallet that I could donate, it didn't look like they were taking credit cards. My only complaint would be some of the parents seemed unaware that the parking lot is considered part of the school zone. Wow slow down you idiots! and sadly David no I don't think they have a donuts for dad morning...dads once again the short end of the stick.

1 comment:

Mommy of 2 Girls said...

Tennessee did Muffins with mom and Donughts with Dad. Millington was such a lame cute place!