Thursday, July 3, 2008

can you not follow the rules?

one rule they have at C's daycare/summer camp (what ever you want to call it it's both really with kids from infants up to 5th grade) for the parents is that you never leave your car running unattended, not exactly an outrageous rule a good one in fact, God forbid a car gets put into gear and runs someone down. These things happen speaking as someone who at the age of 4 maybe 5 put a running car in reverse and backing into a tree totalled the car with her infant brother in the back seat. In all fairness I think my Mom should not have left us in a running car but it was the 70's not a crime back then now they could take your kids away and I only blame my Mom because my punishment was not getting to go the circus that year oh the scars run deep on that one...
Anywho one crazy Mom this morning walking her kid in leaves her car running...
C busily whispers to me about her son-blah blah he is the crazy one who is always throwing things I look at the child who is drinking a soda. drinking a soda at 8 am! It's not like C doesn't drink soda but not every day and certainly not at 8 in the morning!
It's no wonder the kid is crazy he is hyped up on soda and his mother can't follow directions..

No comments: