Friday, June 6, 2008

last week a this time

I was watching Sex & The City. Girl's night out was much fun!!! With the expected crowds cosmo hour was dropped from the schedule so I did not miss anything. There have been many many articles, blogs etc written about the film so I will just leave it at
-enjoyed the film
-if you watched and enjoyed the show go see the movie it's good
-I think every woman in Knoxville was downtown to the film
-every woman was dressed to see the film it was fantastic!
After the movie we headed to the Melting Pot for an abbreviated experience-just the cheese & chocolate. Now don't get me wrong I like the entire fondue experience but cheese & chocolate are the best parts of the meal and it was a perfect way to end the evening.
I was actually out past midnight-crazy for me now that I'm in my dotage...
Tonight well tonight I am doing homework and probably it'll be past midnight before I finish....

No comments: