Thursday, June 5, 2008

idiot drivers

I am fortunate to have a schedule that generally has me back in our little hamlet of Farragut by the time rush hour starts-alright so no it's not really a hamlet but my point is by the time rush hour hits I am generally speaking about around town driving not the interstate.
With school in the evenings twice a week I am finding myself venturing into rush hour traffic-it's not far from the house or anything but the idiotic drivers are plentiful...
If someone is drifting over into your lane guaranteed they are talking on their cell phone..
Yesterday there was an unnecessary slow down near a car wreck. It was not blocking traffic at all and there was no ambulance present so no blood or dead bodies on the side the road and yet the idiot in front of me came to an almost screeching halt. Thank God I was paying attention or I would have screeching halted myself right into the back of their car. In this day and age when you can log onto the inner-web and view thousands of car accidents on you tube why rubber neck?
and honestly my first thought was there is no car wreck for me because no f**king way I can miss class like ever this summer or I will be totally confused as opposed to moderately confused as I am now

No comments: