Wednesday, June 4, 2008

cranky and whiney this morning

oh me not the kid.
You know an hour is a lot of time when you wake up at 4.45 instead of 5.45 which is when your alarm is set and today is one of your really long days
I don't like waking up because the house is hot
I got up and still bumbled my way through getting ready and did not really make it in early or as early as I could have by getting up at 5 am
my allergies have kicked into overdrive or I have a summer cold either way I am sick of blowing my nose
it is just hot at work the building is old the air conditioning is antiquated in fact the office are not exactly air conditioned
and my day has not even really started yet...should be a doozie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you like some bacon? We have plenty and bacon fixes everything!

overtly trite said...

yumm...bacon