Wednesday, May 28, 2008

laundry debacle

and debacle it is.
I was doing laundry yesterday evening as I am wont to do umm most evenings.
I check pockets because in the past I have laundered a wallet, crayons, a pen, pay stubs, endless tissues, a lighter, cash, pokemon cards, matchbox cars you name it has been in our laundry. Apparently I missed a pocket last night.
Empty items into the dryer I noticed an odd flavorful odor and pulling out the last pair of shorts I found the spice jar from Sunday's meatfest extravaganza sitting in the bottom of my washer and of course it was open. So in fact my laundry smelled like Beer BBQ spice fantastic for chicken not so much for jeans....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure he's not Bob's brother? Becz my laundry usually has some random piece of crap in it too. Candy wrappers, pencils, receipts, bic pen, you name it, it's been in there. Amazing. Bet your laundry smells good enough to eat... don't wear those jeans around guys, they'll follow you home. And if you're like me then the last thing you want is another husband. One is way plenty!

overtly trite said...

and what kills me is that is it is both D & C and I know better I know to always check any and all pockets just did not realize they were cargo shorts and had extra pockets