Tuesday, April 22, 2008

helpful harry

ya just knew it wouldn't last...
yesterday morning C actually got himself up with any sort of prompting, light turning on, threats etc....
When I got out of the shower he had made himself breakfast, made me some toast offered to make me coffee if I would show him how.
In the evening we got home with a short window to eat dinner and get ready for his baseball game-yet another make-up game they rained out Saturday-he jumped right in got his dinner warmed up ate & got ready with very little prompting from me.
After the game(they won again that makes a whole 2 in a row) at shower time he changed the channel to MSNBC so we could watch the news.
and I had promises that well he would do the very same thing this morning well alas not so much
we were back to cajoling and threats and even with that I let him sleep in a few extra minutes and drove him to school.
Which I might add might not happen again anytime soon any other K-town residents excited about smart fix 40? yeah smart my a**

No comments: