Sunday, March 16, 2008

weekend update

best laid plans and all that-
-much rain so boys did not head to Bristol
-my big plans well I went back to bed with a book for most of the day
-did drag myself out to lunch Gridiron Burger was ok, good burger decent fries however I just enjoy getting out and eating a meal on my own. I know it is one of those devise issues but eating alone with a book or magazine is primo in my book!!
-wandered around looking at furniture, originally we talked about just getting 2 love seats do you know how much love seats cost? we will stick with sofa & love seat I believe
-met up with a friend and trolled about the mall for a little while. reinforcing my opinion of the mall especially on a rainy Saturday.
-did visit the holy grail that is Sephora planning a visit again this week.
-made plans for a trip to DC for fall break
-church this morning
-picked up supplies for C's diorama he has picked cougars-do not google this trust me
-unfortunately now I am at work for a store meeting God love them every store meeting for the past 15 years has been the same meeting

No comments: