Thursday, March 20, 2008

really out numbered

clearly an all boys night last night pizza followed by theTransformers DVD & popcorn I went to bed happily and left the boys to it all. Bedtime was about midnight I did get woken up for that and makes 5.30 a little rougher but I managed isn't what coffee is for?
The popcorn is an issue and it is an issue that amuses me. C's grandmother has turned him into a popcorn junkie I can't even walk past the DVD player and C is wanting popcorn. She generally buys cheapo generic stuff and frequently sends him home with a packet or 2. Last month I thought I would be nice and bought some of the "good stuff" just Orville Redenbacher-and is it just me or is it creepy they have started using him the television ads again he is dead and all-C did not like that at all and can you please buy something else mommy? ask mee-maw what she buys. Luckily we had one of the brand-x packets left for last night would hate to embarrass the boy in front of his buddy well at his first sleepover anyway we have plenty of time to be embarrassing parents...
and so I slipped out of the house and escaped to work leaving 3 snoring boys & a dog who my guess is started snoring shortly after I left.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not Oscar the Sassy Dog? Snoring? Say it ain't so! Isn't it wonderful that kids are okay with the junk stuff, think it's wonderful and all that? Saves money for the non-junk things we like, anyway. You know, like Coach...

overtly trite said...

don't tempt me there is a blue satchel bag at Coach that is taunting me-saw it in their window twice on Sat then yesterday opened up my W magazine to find it glaring back at me
I'm thinking it's a sign...