Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I am bad people

but that had been established awhile back had it not?
MIL had offered to take C to the circus except what she meant was she would pay for us to take him to the circus she did not want to go. No problem I love the circus and a nice gesture on her part but in the end C did not wish to attend so no tickets. Next up was the Broadway in Knoxville series would C like to go see Cats? Why yes he would-again money for us to take him to see it she did not want to go. Well I conveniently forgot to check on getting tix. I have seen Cats twice on actual Broadway and that was at least 1 time too many quite frankly no way I am sitting through it again.
So whoops it is tonight? damn I thought it was next month...
I might try to push the Lipizzaner stallions I thought about seeing them in Vienna a million years ago but was there the wrong days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell her that C wants to go to Robert Plant & Allison Krauss... that's a fun outing!

overtly trite said...

now there's an ideacI've seen her twice and Mr plant I saw with Mr Page in 1995-it was in fact my first date with D