Monday, March 3, 2008

Saturday was spa day for all

well sort of D & C went to the barber and got hair cuts(photos of C's part to follow when I download the camera)
I went and got a facial and massage and even Oscar got a bath and glands squeezed. A good day was had by all!
Then in the evening C had a date-thanks to the retromoderns for taking him to the Blue Man Group! After sushi what did D & I do? did we go to the movies and see one of several films that look pretty good right now? Why no we went home and watched Dragon Wars which is horrible and not even in the Sci-Fi network good and cheesy sort of way..maybe if Lance Henriksen had been in it...
oops forgot the amusing MIL story-so D calls his mother just to chat Sat. morning and mentions C's plans for the evening. Several hours later he gets a return phone call grilling him on just how well we know these people that are taking her grandson for the evening?
and as Anna correctly pointed out we did spend a night in the woods with them and did not get axe murdered which is a point in their favor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My God... you do have my MIL! I got blamed for the Diabetes... yes really it's all my fault. Sounds fun anyway, except for Oscar and his glands... poor Oscar!

overtly trite said...

D she doesn't bother with-her own baby but any little thing with C is usually my fault