Thursday, March 6, 2008

innocuous work complaint

one of the owners will sometime go on a drive to micromanage my job and drive me crazy. I know I l know short trip and all back to my story... He likes to involve himself a lot in the DVD buying aspect and will print up random lists from imdb.com & amazon and decide we need to carry everything on them. Or get a list of every title available from our vendor under 14.99 and he will mull these over look them up in our system then challenge me as to why we don't carry it or why I did not re-order it when it sold. Now I am not perfect and I am not claiming to be however buying is not an exact science what plays in Peoria will not necessarily play in Knoxville.
My apologies to John Sayles (I really enjoyed Lone Star) but I am completely unfamiliar with Return of the Secaucus Seven. I was surprised to see that we had even stocked at one time but it did take over a year at both locations to sell in 2004 so I did not re-stock the film and I will not reorder it now
He has just started a series of lists and scribbled notes for me this week-his master list the top films of the 1930's.....

No comments: