Wednesday, March 5, 2008

not sure if I should be insulted or not

yesterday evening my dear sweet hubby asked "so are you going to get your hair done before your family visits?"
really does it look that bad? butt head it's a good thing I love the man.
In truth it does need a color & cut pretty bad I still don't need him telling me that though. Sandal weather is looming ahead as well and I am in desperate need of a pedicure! Guess I need another spa visit huh?
I must admit to not really getting the controversy surrounding John Edwards $400 haircuts hell here in little 'ol Knoxville I could easily drop $150 that I can't afford at a salon on just my hair, if I had his money I'd be getting $400 haircuts every month

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Bob would get a Beezatch slap for something like that... trust. Yes, sista, I hear you on the hair twiddlin' prices... Porter at Hairpeace in Bearden is my latest svengali... love what magic he wrought with the color this last time. Used to go to Visage on Market Square but with me out of work still we couldn't deal with the $300 plus every time I went in. Ouch. Now when I go back to work... that's a different Oprah!