Tuesday, March 25, 2008

ok back to Easter for one minute

am I the only one completely creeped out by the whole Easter Bunny idea?
From a purely secular viewpoint-
a giant rabbit bringing you candy? is that sanitary? how the hell does it get into your house? any rabbit I've come across isn't leaving behind candy if you get my drift...
I was a good mommy and crawled out of bed a mere hour after having gone to sleep feeling like death warmed over because I had forgotten to put together the basket for the boy. I warned D the EB would not be leaving him a basket but was nonetheless chastised for the lack of Reese Peanut butter eggs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But without Easter there'd be no peeps, and we all know peeps are the best! Especially the new cocoa peeps!!! OMFG those things are amazing!
Actually, I would go so far as to say that my life would be only a glimmer of its fantastic self if there were no peeps. So, long live Easter, and long live Peeps!

overtly trite said...

don't get me wrong I am all about the peeps and cadbury eggs still like those oh and Lindt has these carrots that are chocolate hazelnut really yummy stuff
but Easter bunny itself way creepy