Tuesday, March 25, 2008

back to our regular scheduled program

-spring break is over(finally)
-D is back to his regular work schedule(I'm not a big fan of the 3rd shift)
-Oscar is still well...Oscar
-after a deadly but effective hot toddy last night I feel better today
-C does have his flashy new suit for First Communion. I tried to push the pinstripe but no Mommy I want the plain black and no not the red tie thank you very much...
My family will be coming to town in a mere 2 & 1/2 weeks we have still not painted or purchased living room furniture D seems to think we still will by then I however do not. The painting well maybe but furniture no way it is generally 3 weeks or more on that sort of stuff. And honestly I am not bothered by any of it whatsoever. It will get done this spring at some point. I would like him to put together the damn patio furniture we bought last year but we'll see....
The spare room and in fact the whole house need a major clean. I am thinking about taking a day off by myself and tackling that, hate to waste a vacation day but ya gotta do what ya gotta do sometimes and as far as cleaning I work better when the boys are someplace else.

No comments: