Thursday, March 27, 2008

my head just might explode

well maybe not literally although yesterday it was on the verge of literally exploding which is why I went home early drugged up on Tylenol, filled my ice pack and collapsed in a heap for a few hours. Felt better in the evening in fact took the boy to baseball practice was amongst people and survived. This morning the headache is starting to creep back in. I am not a fan of being sick but I would rather be really sick for a few days and the better. This week long nonsense -I have a sore throat, no maybe I don't I am just congested, congested and have a cough, ok maybe not, have headache, losing my voice no wait it's better oops my throat hurts again -UGH! tired of it!
and then there is the conundrum about which medicine to choose nyquil? dayquil? midafternoonquil? tylenol sore throat? sore throat and cough? will it help the headache? I don't have a fever and/or body aches. Should I get cold medicine or cold and allergy? Then when you finally break down and pick out a medicine to purchase you have to sign about 50 waivers swearing that with your 1 bottle of cold medicine you will not be cooking meth in your kitchen.

No comments: