Monday, March 10, 2008

lottery

alas I did not win this weekend, if I had I would have hired someone to write my blog for me, maybe outsourced to India?
I actually played for a change in my foray out to get Chinese food Saturday I decided to waste a few bucks on the powerball and did not win sadly...but that just means I will win more on Wed when I win.
I was amazed to be behind someone who bought $87 worth of tickets a mix of scratch offs & I suppose powerball now I am not above wasting a few bucks but 87?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We didn't win either... but there's still Wednesday. We decided yesterday how we'd spend the first 5 million... planning is good! But usually the gods show their sense of humor when the jackpot is this big and the winner is somebody's Grampa who lives in a trailer. They usually opt for the state payments and then die before they collect it all. But the amount they collect fuels their children and grandchildren's meth habit and their priceless collection of Home Interior Objets de Art. Snark snark.