Monday, February 4, 2008

tragedy strikes

well out computer finally gave up the ghost, it is 8 years old which in computer years is what 4480?
it was sad day-moment of silence please...
I am still waiting on a tax form or 2 so hopefully we will get a decent return or decent enough to get a new computer soon I hate not having access at home!!!
On a happier note the NEW YORK GIANTS won!!!!!
fantastic game! we thought about calling my dad-a die hard NY Giants fan but my brother got in trouble for calling after the playoff game 2 weeks ago & waking my mother up and C while still awake he had technically been sent to bed at 9.30 so we'll call tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(silently playing taps for your deceased computer) Sorry for your loss. I'm going to my Dad's tomorrow to install the replacement for his 8 yr. old machine. We preventive replaced it last week becz. it's on it's very last leg, and that one is very wobbly.