Friday, February 29, 2008

grumpy little friday

really thought about hitting the snooze back and going back to sleep this morning but I had breakfast plans with one of my co-workers and I did not have her number to call and cancel plus the boy had to go to school or something lame like that..
Had a bit of coffee and started to feel like a human-sort of then I headed off the the Shoney's Breakfast bar and all is nasty greasy goodness. It was yummy and lots more coffee was had.
Now I have a screaming headache which is always fun-at least it isn't a migraine I don't have any medication with me- changed purses and all recently luckily I do have prescription ibuprofen which usually works pretty quickly.
In summation I am whiny and cranky today but looking forward to a lovely facial and massage tomorrow courtesy of my hubby for putting up with him I think is the reason :)
oh thank God the ibuprofen is indeed kicking in

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cranky has been living at our house for a long time now... I want it to move out, develop it's own life, leave ours. But no, it just stays and stays and stays. Maybe I should serve it with an eviction notice? Hope yours moved out anyway!

overtly trite said...

Saturday was good but not so much Sunday D was a butt-head which was of course all my fualt because I'm crazy don't ya know?