Tuesday, February 26, 2008

camping

yes we are going to go camping again this spring. I believe a weekend is in the works. Shocking to those who know my view of camping is a hotel without room service! We had a good time last spring and I am really looking forward to going again-it's a good group of people and there will be more kiddies this time for C to pal around with. After last year I have a better idea of what we will and won't need to bring along and first on my list is blow up mattress oh and a camping coffee press! camping is better with caffeine.
I believe the steak on a stick is indeed a culinary treat is worth repeating. About smores & roasted marshmallows they are just gross I do not like them but I think they are a requirement while camping...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camping is a great way to spend time with your family! Room service is over-rated anyway.
The steak on a stick sounds really delicious, but check out my easy camping burritos http://summitcampinggear.blogspot.com/2008/02/easy-camping-burritos.html.
Have a fund trip!

Jennilu said...

Oh, but you have to make Girl Scout packs for dinner one night. They are oh so yummy!!!!! If you don't have any Girl Scouts going along you can call them something else to get the guys to eat them.

overtly trite said...

-camping burritos sound good I think I might try with tuna actually
-no girl scouts as far as I know what are girl scout packs?